Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Instagram Tuesday


I've been meaning to go through and purge my craft supplies for quite some time. I got rid of some furniture and got a new piece so it was high time to get it done. I was only going to do a bit of it but couldn't stop lol I ended up with three shopping bags of trash and four shopping bags to donate! I'm not done but it's a good start.


People always say they forget I have a cat. Well, here is my cat lol

I had been wanting to try these Cheddar bay biscuits for awhile..in the end I didn't really care for them as they were a bit too salty for my tastes.

3 comments:

  1. jealous of all your craft supplies! and reminds me that I really need to organize mine too! oops.
    -- jackie - jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww hello cat! such a cute dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've been wanting to try those cheddar biscuits also. Did you use a mix or did you make them from scratch? I've seen the mixes in the store but thought I might make them from scratch so I can control what goes in them (like salt! :)

    lostinavalon via SwapBot

    ReplyDelete