Thursday, January 16, 2014

Project Life

This year I have chosen to jump on the band wagon and do Project life. Why? Well, for whatever reasons I don't enjoy traditional scrapbooking so much anymore. Project life to me is more about just documenting and less about dressing up the 'pages'. Of course it's the third week of the year and I haven't even started =/ Most people who do Project life do one page for one week of the year. But I am doing one page for one month so while they will have 52 pages I will just have 12 pages or so. But for the weeks where I have more contest then I will do more than one page. Below is my Project life wish list.










Some spiffy pages that others have done can be found here

*
*
*
*





6 comments:

  1. awesome. i've been several folks do this. i want to try at one point as well. hope you keep us updated monthly! would love to see how yours turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try this! Maybe someday :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of this before. I look forward to seeing your pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first I am hearing of this and I am now off to google to find out more. I'd love to see some of the pages you make!

    Lotsa Love and Health,
    Swati (tonewadventures on swapbot)

    ReplyDelete