Thursday, June 12, 2014

Affordable Product Reviews

If you can't tell by now I LOVE Say Yes products...I've tried several now and the only one that I am not in love with (that's not not to say I dislike it but rather it's not anything special to me) is the tinted chapstick. Anyway..I loved using these wipes when I was dealing with Eczema because taking makeup off with these wipes is so much less drying than using a face wash. I love the blueberry wipes!

I must confess that until recently (when I was getting free or cheap Almay products due to couponing) I've never removed eye makeup. But I do now thanks to these guys! They don't make my eyes burn, major plus! :)


I was not paid or compensated for posting these reviews, I just like sharing products that I love.



No comments:

Post a Comment