Monday, November 9, 2009

New blog, new beginning!

Since I just finished a year long project (Photo a day) yesterday I decided I wanted something new and different, as far as blogging goes. I'm kind of excited! I won't be posting nearly as often as before but I think quality over quanity is better anyway! As always my blog will consist of random photos, crafty stuff I am up to, cooking, and contests,etc. I just hope people read this and my posts aren't falling on 'deaf ears'. I wasn't sure what to have my first post consist of so I thought I would start off with something that a few people seem to enjoy posting..




1. Where is your cell phone? On my night stand charging up of course.

2. Your hair? Up in a pony tail going every which way with a pacman barrette holding my bangs in place.

3. Your favorite food? Honestly I don't have one really..I know boring answer but true. I do like my homemade beef jerky cause it is the yum.

4. Your dream from last night? I was just talking about this with a certain someone. It was an odd dream where I was being told I had done all these crazy things in my sleep, which sadly enough is very possible.

5. Favorite thing to drink? Now that has more than one answer, I love cherry coke, cherry pepsi (although I admit I don't drink A LOT of soda though), Pumpkin spice fraps from Starbucks, Iced tea, Coffee in all forms but really mostly water!!


6. Your dream/goal? Honestly it was to have a big-ish family (ya know the whole soccer mom thing, including adoption) but now I'm really not sure that will happen. I still would like to have an online store selling things I make and of course my photography. If this had been a question 2 months ago it would be to go to Hawaii!!We made that happen! :) That's the short answer.

7. What room are you in? My bedroom, is has the best light at night :(

8. Hobbies? Short answer is photography, scrapbooking and reading.

9. Where were you last night? Hmm I was at home doing this and that.

10. Where did you grow up? La quinta, mostly.

11. Last thing you did? Took an oh so cute picture of Lucky.
New Message

12. Your pets? A siamese named Savannah and a pug named lucky who is so very precious.

13. Vehicle? A ford Fusion but I've always wanted one of these..







14. Last time you laughed? About an hour ago when I was looking all over the house for Lucky only to find her in the living room wrapped in a throw blanket.

15. Wish list? Well I pretty much have everything I want (Husband is home), possibly buying a house here, etc. but that aside..a backyard swimming pool, a cute house, a pink hello kitty bike and that's all I can think about, ha!


Come back soon!

3 comments:

  1. a pink hello kitty bike?! With a squeaky horn and Purple streamers?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I can pass up the horn (maybe) and streamers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boogabooogala!!

    ReplyDelete