Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Faves!

Books. Lots of books.

(source google)
I have been addicted to this stuff for months. So far I've only had it on cream cheese on top of a bagel and also with eggs and cheese in a tortilla but the bagel thing is so very yumy.


Yesterday I tried the Gingerbread frap. I liked it. I'm kind of picky with Starbucks drinks, I'll try them all but I have a very select few that I will buy again. What are my faves? Java chip, Pumpkin spice, Coconut (I've forgotten the name of this one but I've only had it once since moving here 4 years ago & that was in Hawaii)


There's an app on my phone and it's called tilt generator and it makes things you photograph appear miniature. I'm still learning how to use it though.


Another app on my phone is called toycam and it has all these fun random ways to take photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment