Tuesday, November 30, 2010




This Christmas I am making all but one gift this year, how's that for going handmade? :D I started on five of them mid September and oddly enough I am still working on them. I'll take photos as soon as the recipients receive their gifts as some of them read this blog. Because I only spend time on these projects it's leaving me with project ideas piling up. I think I will need to make an inspiration journal for my ideas, oh wait that's adding another project to my list! On that note I am off to go clean my house and start on the projects! Happy Tuesday! Tomorrow starts create 365 which I will only be posting once a week but I think it's going to be a fun project.

P.S. Can anyone tell me how to change it when I upload a photo to post to not be html but the actual picture? I also lost the little thing that lets me edit the font/font size as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment