Thursday, February 17, 2011



Ahh, I couldn't see that this photo was blurry on my phone. Oh well. While my husband has been gone I've been eating healthier which always happens when he's not around. Today I tried a new lettuce and I ended up liking it. I only like salads from bag mixes which to some I am sure is odd. But with my lettuce was, a vinaigrette dressing,blue cheese crumbles, tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon bits, boiled eggs, broccoli & salt and pepper croutons. It was very good! Also I subconciously have cut out a lot of meat, I'd say I've had it a couple times a week since he left. Yes, he's a meat eater. I am too but I can easily minimize it in my diet. On the flipside I am not a huge fan of veggies or even fruit so that doesn't leave much for me to eat haha Anyway I already feel a difference of more energy and I don't know if it's related or not but the past couple of weeks I've gotten the best sleep since..well I don't even know!!


1 comment: