Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pinterest love

I have been dying to go on a vacation or even a small trip the last year or so. Alas neither of those are in the near future. But I can dream right?
Ahh top five vacations of mine is an Alaskan cruise. Yes please.
I don't know where this is but it's oh so pretty.
I want to visit NYC so bad..soo bad.
I really do love going on cruises. They are so easy of a vacation to plan and pretty affordable too and so much fun! I've been on two..to Keywest/Bahamas and Bahamas/StThomas/Virgin Islands.
There are times I get homesick..more so lately than in the seven years since I moved here. Happy Saturday! *I somehow got my blog stuck on the new layout..I hope I like it! lol

2 comments:

  1. You could come visit me and we could go to NYC. :D

    I really want to visit California again, for more than a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many cool places in Ca that you could live there an entire life time and not see it all.

    ReplyDelete