Thursday, February 16, 2012

Walk. Don't run.

Something you might not know about me is that I walk a lot. When the weather isn't too cold I'll walk the pugs AT LEAST six miles a week and they LOVE it. I like it too and look forward to my walks with them because it's a. exercise and b. I could use the vitamin D lol On the days I don't walk them I normally do 2-3 miles on the treadmill. I prefer my outdoor walks though because I tend to get bored on the treadmill even if I am listening to my favorite workout music. The shoes in the photo above I got a few months ago and they are AWESOME. They are so light so should I ya know, get into running/jogging for more than a few minutes these will be my go to shoes for just that. Sadly it's either been snowing, too cold or I've been sick the past two weeks so no walks for any of us. In the fall/winter/spring I walk the dogs when it's the warmest part of the day and then in the summer I wake up at 6:30 and walk them at 7. Even though I am not at all a morning person I love walking them first thing in the morning..who needs coffee after that?

No comments:

Post a Comment