Monday, March 5, 2012

I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE, I WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE!

My husband is coming home..soon. I am looking forward to a lot of things like massages (such a huge sucker for a massage),getting help with the wretched yardwork, watching movies with him, walking the dogs with him, and a whole plethora of other things. Among that plethora is taking bike rides! I plan on buying him a new bike for his birthday (no worries of him reading this, he has no time for such silliness like my blog)..I think I will pick a black hybrid..I have a white hybrid and it's a pretty nice bike. We have a lot of trails here and there's one near by that runs along a creek and I think it leads eventually to the library I think.








I'm keeping an eye out for one of these at the thrift store. I want to take my pugs for bike rides too :)







I so want this bike, it's not even funny

I look forward to biking to Starbucks, to the grocery store, to my grandma's house and if I am feeling brave..to the library. Why yes these are all girl bikes..hey, I got distracted!

4 comments:

  1. I like the last bike with the basket. But they are all nice bikes!
    I'm sure y will enjoy many bike rides with your hubby this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one is so cute! Mine's an ugly green Scwinn BUT it was given to me. I bought a basket and it's perfect for riding around our little town. Tho' it makes for a sore hiney the first couple of time!
    I'll keep my eye out for one of those for the pugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a basket too but now I am afraid to attach it because as I was crossing a street it fell off and right infront of my bike lol I am so glad I didnt have my camera in the basket at the time.

      Delete