Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oh how I love a good book!

I don't know what it is but lately I've been reading the type of books that you just can't put down which is rare for me..




This book is called Sickened The memoir of a Munchhausen by proxy childhood by Julie Gregory and I got it from the library. It's mostly about a young girl and it explores all the different illnesses that her mom pretty much diagnoses her. About mid book you realize the things wrong with Julie might be imagined. It's a pretty sad book but it might have a happy ending.






I think I found this book called Haters by Alisa Valdez-Rodriquez at a garage sale..I've had it lying around for awhile so I thought I'd give it a try. I believe this one is a YA book which sometimes I don't mind at all. It's about a girl who moves away from her life in NM to Ca where her dad is to becomes famous comic book artist. While I did enjoy this book I found the main character kind of annoying when she'd have conversations with her dad.


This book is by Lucy Christopher..another YA..I just finished this book last night. It's about a girl of 16 who meets a guy at the airport who ends up drugging her and kidnapping her to..well you'll have to find out! This book borders on a suspense novel and while the story is set up to be kind of..creepy..you end up possibly liking her kidnapper..maybe.. There's talks of this being a movie..I haven't done much research to see if it's gotten that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment