Wednesday, May 16, 2012

In the last two weeks I have..


Gotten my hair cut and LOVE it. I think my flat iron is pretty much awesome lol
Dyed my hair blond..I prefer my natural color...brown lol
Gotten my husband back from his fifth and last deployment
Not touched my mail other than bills
Went and saw a movie at the movie theater (I HARDLY ever go and by mean ever I mean once every couple of years)
Haven't cleaned my house as well as I normally do
Not done anything crafty in QUITE some time
Bought both Essie and Opi nail polish. I love them both and don't know which is better
Got chosen to do a 'Campaign' for Clever girls collective
Gone to Ikea & got some things to change my bedroom decor
Got a VoxBox from Influenster and got some cool stuff
Planted most of my garden
Not slept enough & consumed too much caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment