Thursday, June 14, 2012

I was sent a VoxBox by Influenster..which is hard to explain but I'll try. You unlock 'badges' and based on what you unlock is whether you are the correct demographic for the current box they send out which I believe is once every season.


Chap Stick Lipshield 365- I love this stuff because the SPF is 50+ and the smell reminds me of going to the beach.

Soyjoy blueberry bar- I didn't try this because I am not a fan of Soyjoy bars but my husband loves them!

Salon effects So cute and fun.

Sheer cover concealer- This stuff is AMAZING. It goes on smoothly and does it's job.

Bath and Body Twilight woods- I love Bath and body products..I use their lotion, body spray and body wash on a regular basis so when I saw this in my box I was excited to see how it smelled. It's nice and light so I like to wear it when I don't want to use a strong scent.

Aveeno Daily Moisterizing body wash- I liked this stuff as it lathered well and I like Aveno products. It doesn't smell lovely but rather like soap but I mean that isn't a huge deal to me.

Dr Scholls for her Ball of foot- I didn't try these at all because I honestly do not own a pair of high heels, in fact I have never owned a pair of high heels in my life. But they look like they would make wearing heels more 'enjoyable' because they seem really 'cushy'.






I was not paid for doing these reviews but I did receive all the items for free. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment