Saturday, September 1, 2012

Movies that start with D..

Movie review time! I'll be honest and say my first two movie reviews I watched over 4 months ago but I forgot about them.

First up is Drive For me you can know when I like a movie because I'll watch it twice while I have it.I watched this one twice. If this movie has a soundtrack I bet it's awesome. The leader character is Ryan Gosling and some find him dreamy. This movie was pretty suspenseful but it had a bit of violence in it which I am not a fan of.

The Descendents I'm just going to say right off the bat, I am a sucker for any movie that takes place in Hawaii. My favorite movie is Peal harbor. I also love Blue crush and Soul surfer. There, I said it. The Descendents stars Mel Gibson and Shailene Woodly. It's about a wife that has a boating accident, a husband who can't seem to get his two daughters to behave and I'll leave it at that. Beware of the language if you pick this one out.


The Dark knight rises A little back story to how I saw this. I had movie tickets to see any movie I wanted for free so one Friday night I told my husband I wanted to go to some craft stores and once we were done with that I surprised him with going to see The Dark knight rises. I am not a huge fan of comic book movies, the Batman ones though I can tolerate. I also have a hard time sitting for 2 hours+ and I get ansy. But this movie was pretty good. The amount of violence was unnerving and I couldn't put away my thoughts of the recent shooting here in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment