Sunday, December 30, 2012

My year in review through photos...Part one..


Jan: Susy & Daisy. I love this photo so much. But it makes me sad that they couldn't get along though.

Jan: This is my absolute favorite photo of both my dogs together. So much character in their expressions.

Feb:
Daisy romping through the snow.

Feb:
My small attempt at an What I wore post, ha.

March: I love manipulating photos and such.



March: Cute right?


April: My first ever flower that I grew. Okay, so it really just randomly popped up in my yard.



April:

Shopping for produce at Sunflower. Love that store, now Sprouts.

May:
It was very hard to pick just two photos for May because that was when my husband came home from Afghanistan and when we went on our cruise. This is one of the first photos I took with my new camera. The zoom on that camera still amazes me.


May: Ahh, Alaska. So much beauty there. Every time I went outside I was reminded of how this beautiful place that God had created.




June:
Seattle. One of the cities I would like to explore one day.

June: My first attempt at canning...triple berry jam. So delicious.

I'll be back tomorrow with the second half the year.








2 comments:

  1. Oooh I didn't know that store had become Sprouts!

    Alaska looks gorgeous and I've heard no different from anyone!

    That triple berry jam looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete