Thursday, January 31, 2013

Anne Frank quotes..

I read the Diary of Anne Frank when I was 11 and since then I've read her diary a few times as well as any book written about her life. I've always found her to have been intelligent beyond her years, brave and have I mentioned courageous? A lot of my favorite life quotes are hers..




Whoever is happy will make others happy too.

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.

Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.

The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.

We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.




3 comments:

  1. She was great and she will be with her quotes. Can you think which angle she had used? Thank you very much for writing about Anne Frank quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, you have a great collection of Anne Frank Quotes, thanks for sharing!

    Cheers and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I she was a great author. Always I love her works. I have compiled some quotes from you. thanks for sharing with us. You may like- http://www.quoteschart.com/Anne-Frank-quotes

    ReplyDelete