Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A few product reviews..

I was recently offered a chance to try out a few products courtesy of Bzzagent.com

Up first is..


Triple Nutrition miracle dry oil by Garnier Fructis. I had high hopes for this product as it says you can use on your body, face and hair and I have super dry skin and hair. I applied a little bit to some dry patches of my face & a few days later it was evident that this product had too much oil for said place. Next up I applied it to my hair after straightening it & it made my hair super greasy looking. I really wanted to like this product but it was just too oily for me.



Next up is Glad expressions Fragrance Mist and Oil Diffuser. For the Oil diffuser I got Pineapple and Mangosteen which I put in the room with the cat litter. This stuff is awesome and it says it lasts up to 30 days which I think it will! For the Fragrance mist I picked up Cotton & Italian Mandarin and it smells pretty good! Of course I love anything 'clean cotton' smelling.


I received the Hydra Charge shampoo, conditioner and Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish which I was super excited for. I love the smell of both the shampoo and conditioner enough that I might buy it just for that factor alone. I wasn't impressed with the 1 minute moisture replenish though and I kept it in for five minutes.



I also received a Schick Hydro silk razor. I am not that picky when it comes to razors & will pretty much use whatever but I am familiar enough with razors to know that this razor was very nice. It glided so smoothly so I was impressed with that. I ended up stocking up on a few extra razors.


I was not paid to review these products but I was lucky enough to be sent the products or coupons to get the products for free. All opinions expressed in this post are all mine!










No comments:

Post a Comment