Thursday, March 21, 2013

Recent coupon deals.

I figured I'd share some deals I've gotten using coupons in the last month or so...



Total out of pocket cost from Walgreens $11.01


Total out of pocket cost from Target was $10 which isn't superb but decent nonetheless.


Total out of pocket was $2.61



Total out of pocket from Target $7.15


Total out of pocket was $2.19


Total out of pocket $5.94


Total out of pocket $5.46


Total out of pocket was $2.61


Total out of pocket was $6.48


Total out of pocket $4.86


Total out of pocket $8.23


Total out of pocket $4.96

Now I know what you're thinking most likely..how many deodorants, toothpaste & room deodorizers do you need? That's where stockpiling & saving comes in. If you buy things when you can get them cheaper vs when you need them I can guarantee you will save so much more money. Try it!

Also I have shared some of these items & I have plans of donating to the local homeless shelter.






No comments:

Post a Comment