Saturday, April 6, 2013

Succulents..

You know..a year ago I had never heard of succulents which I guess is probably weird considering I grew up in the desert. *Shrug* Oh well. I have two succulent plants I picked up last Spring at Ikea, of all places. Those poor plants are hanging on for dear life. I read that it's hard to kill succulents so do I get an award? Yeah, I didn't think so. I'm thinking of getting some more & hopefully I'll get the hang of how often they need water.









I would like to do something as seen here.

Succulent
* So pretty!


Love.

Do you have succulents? Any tips for not killing them?




7 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to get some succulents and make a cute little arrangement. I love the ones you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically never water them... that's the only tip I've got. The pictures above are so pretty. Mine never look as pretty as that. They grow big and dr. suess-ish as they move toward the sun. oh well. I love them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I water them every two weeks lol I just can't remember to water them more often =/

      Delete
  3. Wow! I didn't' know cacti could look so pretty!! haha Take a picture of your cactus and show us what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I didn't know cacti could look so pretty!! I want some now! lol
    Take a picture and show us what your plants look like.

    ReplyDelete