Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Instagram Tuesday

This was soy milk, strawberries, spinach, blueberries, bell peppers, flax, coconut oil, chia & hemp. The bell peppers made it AWFUL.

I scored this gallon of modge podge on Amazon for $8 which is awesome because the regular 16oz is $8. I can't wait to dig in and get crafty :D


Yet another painting project =/


My guess is this is my last 'big' haul from my garden this year.


This haul was $16 plus tax..4 packages of 12 ct toilet paper, 4 packages of 8 ct paper towels, 2 packages of nuts and 4 bottles of face wash. Not bad at all.











5 comments:

  1. $16?!
    That's a pretty awesome deal!
    I need to go shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you have questions...I can help you out :)

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous over your Mod Podge! If I had a big container like that I might not lose mine so often and I wouldn't be afraid that my project was wasting what little I had. I've got to check Amazon more often :p

    -Tiffany (shlamoof)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...the Mod Podge! That's awesome! -emilystrange123

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deals!!!

    Magena22 (Swap-bot)

    ReplyDelete