Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Instagram Tuesday


What we paid for this? All free. We will be good on shaving cream for awhile :)

Our pets got 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the second pet costume contest we entered this year.

I got a new owl candle burner. I am pretty much addicted to candles and candle stuff =/

Last week I decided I wanted to change stuff around so I moved a bunch of heavy furniture. I don't really care for the outcome but I also do not want to change it back either.

I paid $2 plus tax for all this. I plan on using a bunch of this cream of chicken today for turkey and dumplings.

Yesterday we celebrated Veteran's day and I ate a light appetizer so I could order this guy. Yum.





1 comment:

  1. I love the owl candle burner!! And the cake looks so yummy! :3

    -Ezzi / Follow me #20 swap

    ReplyDelete