Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Instagram Tuesday


My husband and I tried Creme Brulee for the first time this past weekend. We give it two thumbs up!

We also went to zoo as well because hey it was supposed to get to 55 degrees (after being FREEEEEEZING for ten days) and well, the second we parked at the zoo the sun went behind the mountain. It was 2pm mind you. But we sucked it up and spent an hour there anyway. This is my 7th winter here and I am still slowly learning it's best to bring a sweatshirt whenever you go somewhere so luckily I had brought one along because it was cold!

I thought this frozen waterfall in the elephant area was kind of cool.

I hit the thrifting jackpot this weekend..this cute wrapping paper was amongst the treasures.

And more Pop! Vinyl's..



No comments:

Post a Comment