Thursday, February 13, 2014

Burt's Bees Intense Hyrdration & Pantene 2 Minute Deep Conditioner

Today I am doing two product reviews because what better way to learn about a great product than a REAL person who isn't getting paid to say stuff?


I've used deep conditioners since I was in high school because hey, I have dry thick hair. My favorite brand of conditioner is Pantene because my hair actually feels like it is getting moisturized. So I decided to try this stuff. LOVE it. It makes my hair feel like it's actually getting deep moisterized. Although I do have another favorite brand I've been mostly using since forever I will be buying this stuff again. The only thing I didn't like about it is the container comes in..it makes it too easy to use up too much.


This stuff was my first non chapstick Burt Bee's product to ever use. I have uber dry skin in the winter and I saw I coupon to get free so I decided to try it. This stuff is awesome because you can actually feel that it's not drying on your skin like a lot of other face cleansers I've used. It's the craziest thing! So it's been great to use while my face is insanely dry still.




No comments:

Post a Comment