Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Instagram Tuesday



This was a great haul from Kohls! We paid $97.38 for 10 pairs of jeans, two sweatshirts, 3 T-shirts, a hat, two EOS chapstick, a cooking pan, 8 pairs of socks, & a watch. We saved $675!


Since most of what was in the last photo was for my husband this little haul is for me...7 pairs of underwear, 2 body sprays and a hand sanitizer for $9.09


I promise my blog won't turn into a couponing blog but I love sharing such good deals! I got this huge package of apples and celery from Costco for $4. I was sent a $7 check to spend at Costco from Nature made. Remember when I was PAID $180 to take home vitamins? Their vitamin bottles have codes on them & once you redeem X amount of codes they send you a check to spend on more Nature made vitamins or whatever you want at Costco and since couponing for produce is harder I got produce of course!


Who doesn't love bright colored washi tape?!



Proof that someone thinks spring is trying to arrive.


We finally took Daisy to the monthly pug meet up this past Saturday. I had been too nervous to take her around other dogs because of how she acts around my aunts dogs. But she did superb!! And when my husband took her to the creek to wash off her feet she LOVED the water!! It was so funny because normally she won't get anywhere near anything that sounds or looks like water but she just loved it.



I made turkey enchiladas yesterday. I doubled the recipe to have some left overs and it made a TON but I know my husband will eat it up!








8 comments:

  1. ImzadiRose from Swap-Bot here. Thank you for sharing your blog for the Follow Me Swap #25. Fun Blog. I've added it to my Bloglovin blog feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kimt1989 from swap-bot here

    I love you tapes and those flowers are really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from swap-bot. i thought i was a pretty good bargain shopper but your haul from kohl's has got me beat! i do love a good sale.
    enjoy,
    tara/fabricfriend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if my previous comment went through, but this is Scarlettroses02 from Follow Me #25 swap on Swap-bot. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome haul! I miss shopping at kohl's, actually, I miss shopping in the US! Lots of awesomeness ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristy, Here from s-b too. Following you on the Google gadget now too. Some great buys and I love that washi tape. Can't get it yet in Ukraine, but have had a bit sent in. Vintage is the best. Your crocus are lovely. Ours just finished not long ago.
    Blessings from Ukraine, Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely love bright coloured washi tape! Your pug is so cute. A monthly pug meet up sounds adorable!

    Swap-bot: ecf1989

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely love bright coloured washi tape! Your pug is so cute and a monthly pug meet up sounds adorable!

    Swap-bot: ecf1989

    thesevenohfive.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete