Thursday, May 1, 2014

Favorite apps...



While I don't have an iphone or a cell phone for that matter I do love my ipad and ipod a little too much. Below I've shared my favorite apps to use!

Photography/Photos

Instagram Oh my is this app addicting and I know I'm not the only one who thinks it is.

A Beautiful mess I love using this app to dress up photos or type up questions on.

Rhonna Designs This is a great app for those that are graphic designed-challenged.

Games
Words with friends
I've been playing this game for 4 or 5 years now. I only play a handful of friends these days.

Songpop: Songpop is my jam (haha that is the first time I've used that phrase andddd I'm done).. I absolutely love this game so much.

What's that phrase? I like this game, it's very similar to Wheel of Fortune

Random apps I use Goodreads (I use this app way more than I use the site), Pinterest (again I prefer the app over the site), Pandora (I pretty much ONLY use this throughout the day), Ibotta (great for earning money for buying things you already buy), Vine, Text Free (free texting? Sure, I'll take it), Target Cartwheel (more ways to save money!), and the Weather app.

What apps if any do you find useful for enjoy?





1 comment:

  1. I love QuizUp! That's my favorite one so far. I can finally put my Friends knowledge to use. :P

    ReplyDelete