Thursday, July 17, 2014

Movie reviews

Tiger Eyes I didn't know when I watched this movie that it was adapted from a Judy Blume book. I'm not going to lie..this movie is a bit depressing. It's about a family trying to cope with the murder of their dad and husband. The teen girl finds solace in a stranger she meets who has his own battles.

Mister and Peter
This movie is very sad and yet such a sweet story. It's about a young boy whose mom is a prostitute and she's addicted to drugs. One day she is taken away because of drugs leaving her son to fend for not only himself but their neighbor whose in the same predicament.


Labor Day While I did like this movie I think I would have enjoyed it more if it had different actors in it. It's about a mother and son who run into a suspicious man that unbeknownst to them is on the run.











No comments:

Post a Comment