Monday, October 6, 2014

My Life Through Photos

Mmm I love me some Cookie butter. I am uber excited that a Trader joe's is opening 3 miles from my house. Remember, they just opened the first one in the state a little over six months ago so it's still pretty new.

Does anyone else like to put croutons in their soup? I'm not a huge soup lover so it makes the soup a little more tolerable because I do love bread lol

I did a mystery box of sorts from Say yes a few weeks ago. I wanted to try a few new products and it was all 60% off by doing it this way. I was super glad to see I got two of the night creams as I LOVE that stuff. Not so happy about the wipes, not because I don't like them but I'd rather try another product in it's place.

1 comment:

  1. I like my soup better without croutons, especially chicken soup haha!

    ReplyDelete