Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Life Through Photos

Who says you can't coupon for healthier food? These were .37 cents and are regularly $2.

That one time I got a 'Franken-frap' and it was good! It's green tea, mocha chips and I can't remember haha!


These cookies. Nom.

Shoes from Target for $6.98

We were out and about for the post Halloween sale before the sun came up. The best part was this sunrise which this photo does not do it justice whatsoever.

I got a cute 'ugly sweater'. I'm loving these ugly sweaters that are coming out.

$-4.20 for toothpaste, I'll take it!!


I never post 'selfies' on public sites because it's not something I am personally comfortable with but since I have all this ugly makeup on it's okay haha. I was going to dress up as a zombie but as you can see my zombie makeup skills are subpar and I'm a mix between a zombie and a vampire..or something. I was able to do my hair really well which you can't see in this photo.



But my husband's skills of putting makeup on for the first time..on point if you ask me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment