Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas List

I really don't want anything for Christmas, the only thing that comes to mind is a new Apple charger cord. Exciting right? But those suckers are expensive. But I thought it would be fun to make up a list anyway! Oh! There is one thing I would LOVE to get but unless Santa really does exist it won't be found under our 3' tree.

A massage chair full of all sorts of awesomeness. I get some pretty painful knots in my shoulder and this chair that's at a local furniture store is the only thing that helps it. So every once in awhile I go the the furniture store for this chair alone.

Trader joe's giftcard.

A nice bright book light.


  • A new blog layout. I love my blog layout now but I've had it for almost two years and I like change.



  • When the man comes around-LP.

    Self explanatory.






    No comments:

    Post a Comment