Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Life Through Photos

Poor, sad Daisy.

I spent $43. I'm a bit of a germaphobe so those antibacterial soaps being on sale for super cheap was right up my alley. Some of this stuff is from Victoria secret which was all free except paying tax. the sleep lotions were free too, I'm excited to see if they help me fall asleep. I don't always take a picture of everything I buy but if I get a good deal then I like to keep it for reference to try to beat the price.

It's almost the end of the first year of Project life for me! I noticed the first few weeks I did more than just one little page and I would like to go back to doing two but that requires taking more photos right?

I thought I had seen on Instagram there was a Starbucks here that was built from shipping containers and we stumbled upon this one. It's just a drive thru obviously, but how cool is that? Have you seen the houses people are making out of shipping containers? And the pools?

1 comment:

  1. Aww Daisy's adorable! And I would have bought all the antibac soaps too :D

    ReplyDelete