Tuesday, May 19, 2015







I feel like it's no surprise that the past few months my heart has not been in blogging. I think it's because I am just overwhelmed with having too many irons in the fire. I feel like at this point something has to give. I am not couponing as much nor am I reading as much, and that seems to be the case with everything in my life. To boot it only took me about 15 minutes to upload photos for the 'My life through photos' monday feature & Project life before but due to computer issues it takes me over an hour. It's not fun! So I think for now I will just occasionally be posting 'My life through photos'. It will be a nice break as I have a lot of things I would like to get done this summer.

I dug up some of my favorite photos from the past few years



No comments:

Post a Comment