Sunday, September 23, 2018

Great news!


Hey, it's me again! A lot of the reason why I gave up blogging in the past was because I felt like posting photos through Blogger was not user friendly or perhaps I wasn't blogger friendly? Either way it deterred me greatly..however things have changed on Blogger. I just might get into this blogging hobby again as I really did enjoy it. That being said, on to explaining the photos!


Last November my husband & I finally went on one of the cruise ships we had been drooling over the past ten years. And it was one of our favorite vacations! We went to Jamaica, Haiti and my favorite, Cozumel Mexico.
In Haiti we hung out on the beach & in Cozumel we rode a catamaran that took us snorkeling (I can say I've done it & say I hated it lol) & then finally to a beach to play & go canoeing which I LOVED!!! We also went to downtown Cozumel to Starbucks so I could pick up a souvenir mug. It was such an amazing trip that we are planning our next cruise!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to go on a cruise! I hope I get to go on such vacation, too, one day!

    ReplyDelete