Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I love to take trips and mini road trips!! Here are some places I would like to visit or revisit..


Amsterdam.


I've been on two cruises to the Caribbean and I'd have to say cruises are A LOT of fun! And very easy to plan as well.

H awaii was always my dream vacation and in October of 09' we went to Hawaii!! Sadly though half the trip I was bedridden and/or in a lot of pain so I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I would have liked. I'd like to visit again sometime.


Italy.


Another place I have always wanted to visit is Japan, even though we own a house and three pets I still secretly wish my husband would get stationed there for a little awhile.


I have convinced myself that NYC is where I want to live.


California Redwoods, enough said.


Seattle.



Singapore!

(All photos found on weheartit.com)

I am going to try to blog every day for the month of February but we'll see if I have enough material! This will give you extra chances to win my giveaway at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment