Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Work in Progress/Project Wednesday

This is all I got for this week other than this project. To be honest I am getting burnt out on crafts, not just scrapbooking..and while we're at it I am getting burnt out on reading as well. All I can guess is that because it's near the end of my husband's deployment and I am getting too antsy and anxious which is a good thing although annoying. Hopefully I will have some scrapbook pages to share next Wednesday..I'd love to get caught up on that because once he's home I have a few home projects I want to concentrate on. The above photos are some artjournaling I got in yesterday. It seems my style (at least sometimes) is very similar to scrapbooking but I like it because it's more freeing to do whatever..I feel like with scrapbooking that there's only this and that you can do it with it. That's just me being silly though.

No comments:

Post a Comment