Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wanderlust

WanderLust defintion: a strong, innate desire to rove or travel about.

I seem to get random bouts of wanderlust every once in awhile. If I had it my way I'd take a trip once a year and a cruise once a year. Wouldn't that be awesome? Where would I want to go?

Fairmont Chateau, Lake Louise Canada. Which was recently featured on The Bachelor. Simply stunning.


Jackson Hole, WY.


San Fran, Ca.


The Redwood national forest which I will see, one day.


Amsterdam to see the Anne Frank museum, of course.

If money were no object where would you like to go?








4 comments:

  1. If money was not an issue, I would travel so many places.
    Ireland, Scotland, Jamaica, Australia, Greece, oh and a trip back to Europe. Then maybe Italy and Austria.
    Ok, I guess I would have to take a few years to just travel the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those looks gorgeous, particularly the place in Canada.

    I've been everywhere I've always wanted to go, but I wouldn't mind going to some more than once! I'd love to see more of France and probably somewhere beachy and mountain-y and secluded. :)

    ReplyDelete