Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Currently..


*Disclaimer This photo has nothing to do with the post hah!


Time: 9:49am
Location: Sitting at my desktop in the livingroom
Watching: Pretty little liars on Huluplus
Listening: I'm really liking Mumford and sons.
Eating: A bagel with cream cheese
Drinking: Water
Reading: I am reading a book whose title I can't remember about how technology is pretty much making us lazy thinkers.
Needing: A massage. Always in needs of a massage.
Wanting: Honestly? A cruise trip. Tellin' like it is. Or a trip to the beach.
Crafting: Some scrapbooking.
Enjoying: My house being clean!! Love it.
Loving: Did I mention my house being clean?









4 comments:

  1. that cupcake looks delish! thanks for commenting on my pug post - how could i forget the sneezes! and an fyi, you're a no reply blogger, or i would've just replied to your comment via email. there are lots of tutorials if you want to change over so that people can reply directly to your comments! :)
    -- jackie @ jade and oak
    -- $75 anthropologie giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I thought I had fixed it..thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh. Are we the same person??? lol. Only 3 of those weren't exactly me!!! Time, Listening and Reading! :) Other than that; total twinsies! Ha!

    ReplyDelete