Sunday, September 15, 2013

This weekend..



This weekend was nice. My husband has been doing a lot overtime and this weekend..he didn't. Our weekends start once he is done with school on Thursday afternoon and run until mid afternoon on Saturdays. On Thursday we enjoyed the Endless pasta bowl for free courtesy of swagbucks. On Friday night we went and saw Jars of clay. They are just as good as the first time I saw them 17 years ago. And on Saturday we did some grocery shopping and had some good luck with thrifting.


My referral for swagbucks can be found through this link: swagbucks.com/refer/HarmonicEisley

* I was not paid to post about swagbucks, I'm just letting you know I got a yummy meal for free because of them.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like ya'll had a good and fun weekend! I am going to check into swagbucks..
    Kraftykj.blogspot passing thru from swap bot.
    Follow me #16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your weekend was awesome! I am going to look into swagbucks. Have enjoyed peaking into your world.
    Kraftykj.blogspot passing thru from swap bot
    Follow me #16

    ReplyDelete