Sunday, October 6, 2013

Swagbucks



Remember how I posted about swagbucks? Well I thought I'd explain more about it..it's a site where you do various things, games, use coupons, take surveys, etc. and you earn points for it. Those points in turn become giftcards for various places or you can use them to purchase things. Or you can cash your points in for charities which is just all sorts of awesome. This summer alone I have earned $180. What have I gotten? Several giftcards to Amazon, Olive garden, Lowes and Home depot. In fact I had to pay very little out of pocket for our front yard landscaping due to these giftcards. If you are wondering if this site is legitimate or a scam I promise you it isn't! You can be as active as you want..like the first couple of years I used swagbucks just as a search engine and it took me about 3 months to earn a $25 gift card each time. Now I do the surveys and I get credit for using their coupons so I earn more often now. Let me know if you have questions.


My referral link (I get 1,000 points if you use my link) is here: swagbucks.com/refer/HarmonicEisley


*I was not paid to make this post but just want to share the awesomeness of free stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment