Thursday, July 10, 2014

Swagbucks




It's been awhile since I posted about swagbucks and I thought I'd share with you the awesomeness of it again. Last night I cashed in enough points for $100 worth of giftcards to Home depot. We are doing a lot of home projects this summer and every little bit that goes towards these trips to Home depot help out. You earn 'bucks' by doing searches, watching videos, playing games, doing surveys, printing coupons from their site, etc. They have giftcards for Home Depot, Lowes, Starbucks, Olive Garden, Target and last night I saw they now have gas cards. Gas cards Who couldn't use free money for gas this summer? You can earn as much as you want or as little. I tend to do the videos and surveys when I am watching Tv anyway so no time lost there.

If you sign up under Swagbucks.com/refer/HarmonicEisley then I earn 10% of what you earn, and it doesn't take away from you either! :)






1 comment:

  1. ah i have a swagbucks account and don't use it nearly enough. i need to start using it more so i can get some awesome rewards too!

    ReplyDelete