Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My life through photos

I've been wanting to try this brand of burritos for awhile but not at $2.49 a pop. I finally was able to coupon for them for .25 each! They are natural and healthier than the other brands. They are decent :)

I made some cute notebooks a few weeks back!


LOVE sunsets.

I'm happy to say I think I fixed the issues I was having with Yahoo which was my comments on my blog as well as others bouncing back. Yahoo marked me as a bot & even after contacting them they gave me a 'bot' response with no help. Needless to say after having a yahoo email account for 9+ years I will be switching to another site. If you have suggestions, suggest away! :)

1 comment:

  1. All the notebooks are so cute!

    I've been a Gmail user for years and I love the service!

    ReplyDelete