Friday, August 15, 2014

Recent Pinterest Pins

But before I share my pins I wanted to give a heads up that I am currently having problems with notifications of my comments bouncing back on my blog as well as some others. Basically according to Yahoo in a nutshell they are seeing me a spambot. I've been trying to figure out how to get it resolved but it's all gibberish to me.


*
This dish looks SO good.

*
Again with the mushrooms!! :)

*
Homemade cookie butter. Where do I sign up?


*
Broccoli-Cheddar soup. Must make this for the husband. Every fall I want to learn how to make soups with my crockpot and this year I need to make it happen!

*
Homemade coffee creamer is something I really would like to learn how to make. Have any of you made any? Any favorite recipes?



No comments:

Post a Comment