Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Life Through Photos

I went on a music buying binge and it was awesome. I pretty much only listen to Pandora so it's nice to have new music to listen to in the car, you know other than lugging some cds with me.

I'm still plugging away on Project life and I love it! So much that I bought a ton of photo pockets last week because the manager at Michaels seem to think that the smaller Project life albums were just seasonal, oh no!

My husband and I are on the hunt for a coffee table for our home theater room. We aren't having much luck but I did find this dining table at the antique mall that we both liked! It was $300 though and I couldn't see paying that for something we could possibly make ourselves :P













1 comment:

  1. good luck finding a coffee table - it can be hard to find quality furniture at a reasonable priz!

    ReplyDelete