Thursday, August 6, 2015

So far this summer..


+The above photo was taken at the local zoo some time in July. It was in the 40's, foggy and drizzly and I LOVED it.

+Changed up my craft room by getting rid of a table and I love my craft space even more now.

+Still surviving this heat but ready to say good bye.

+Found a plumbing problem in our laundry room in our basement. Our basement is the source of ALL our home problems.

+Gotten a lot of home projects done.

+Saw the movie Max and Jurassic world 3D for free, both great movies!

+Finally went to the dentist! This is big as it will have been three years since I've gone in January. While I was fearing the absolute worst I got a clean bill of dental health which makes me SO very happy.

+In my pursuit of simplifying material possessions I've gotten rid of a lot of stuff.

+Watching Big brother. Anyone else watching it? I'm pretty much rooting for nobody at this point.

+Kept a mint plant alive for five weeks+ now.


1 comment:

  1. I love cold and dreary days like that! It sounds like you are having a productive summer.

    ReplyDelete