Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Living in the country...


Long time no see! In the past couple of years I've thought about posting but every time I went to post a photo it just didn't work out, tech savvy I am not! Does anyone still read blogs? It seems that social media has taken over blogs & what not which kind of makes me sad. I've been thinking about posting on my blog again but it would only be once or twice a month if that as my life is not very eventful to say the least. Shortly after my last blog post my husband accepted a job in a different career in a different state..about 500 miles away from where we'd been living the past nine years. So we sold our house & off we went! After some problems with buying the original house we wanted we found another house! We now live in a town of less than 5k where any time you go out you bump into someone you know! It's very small & the nearest shopping is a couple hour drive but on the flipside our mortgage is half of what it was before & the crime is super low, naturally.

What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment